기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Windstruck, 내 여자친구를 소개합니다

Windstruck, 내 여자친구를 소개합니다 


1. Plot

'Kyeongjin' is a police. one day, when she went sauna, she found some robbery. she chases some guy, 'Myeongwoo', but he is not a suspect. He is just chasing real thief. this is what they first met.

'Myeongwoo' is a high school teacher. one day, when he patrols for school student preventing crime, he is going with her. after some accident, they are so close, and they become a couple. they love so much.

One day, when she chases suspect, he wants to help her. when he arrives where she is, he has gunshot from other cops. After his dead, she remembers his word, 'when it blows, it means the wind is me.'


2. Actors

'Yeo kyeongjin' - Jeon jihyun
'Go myeongwoo' - Jang huk


3. Comment in one word

Nothing but 'Jun jihyun'


4. About this movie

About this film. I don't like to talk bad to films. cause I believe there is something more than i understand. But I can't do that about this film. I don't recommend this film. but if you are so much big fan of 'Jun jihyun', you can watch this. all you can watch in this movie is just her. Its director is same director of 'My sassy girl'. It is called 'My sassy girl 2'. but worse part is it ruins great thing of 'My sassy girl'. In this movie, only good thing is her. another thing? I dunno what is good part of this movie except music. in this, music is only one good thing.

About sound track. as i say only good thing of this movie is music. 'knockin on heaven', 'BK love' -Mc sniper , 'tears'-Xjapan. I recommend this songs.



댓글