기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

My boss, My Teacher 투사부일체


My boss, My Teacher 투사부일체


1. Plot

Gangster Gye Do-Shik (Jung Jun-Ho) has now entered college and is assigned to work as a student teacher at a high for the next four weeks. Gye Do-Shik observes the problems from the faculty at the high school and he must also deal with conflicting loyalties ...


2. Cast


Gye Do-Shik : Jung Jun-Ho
Kim Sang-Do : Jung Woong-In
Yoo Mi-jung : Han Hyo-joo

3. Comment

School action? School gangster!

4. About This Movie

1) PoJangMaCha(포장마차)

At some point, these kinds of snack cart get famous as one of the korean culture. Of course, I like to eat this kind of place, cause it feels good thanks to eating outside, feeling noisy sound from the street, and most of all the food. There are a lot of food you can eat in this kind of place. If you have a chance to visit korea, there are some places(Myeong-dong, Jong-ro etc) which have so many carts. I want to recommend Woo-dong(warm soup with japanese noodles), Odeng(fish ball soup), Ddeuk-bokki(stirred rice cake with spicy sauce-hot pepper paste).


댓글